Plant grow light bulb
This is a grow light. It is a new design product. A special light is added to the lamp to help the plant grow.
This is a bulb, we have BR40, BR30, BR20 three sizes.
Q1: Can you accept the sample order?
Yes, we can. we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2: Could I put my logo on it?
Of course. The logo can be made according to your requirements once you reached our MOQ.
Q3: What's your packaging?
Neutral package. Welcome to customized if you need.
Q4: What's your lead time?
3-7 days for the sample orders in the stock. 25-30 days for the mass production.
Q5: What's your shipping port?
Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China.
Q6: What's your payment terms?
1) T/T 100% full payment in advance for the amount within 5000USD
2) 30%T/T as the deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment
Q7: What's your quotation terms?
FOB, CIF, CFR, EXW are available.